Iso Blu 50 percent
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 24, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0269
Isopropyl alcohol (50% conc)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
camphor, eucalyptus, FD&C blue #1, glycerin, menthol, purified water
Fast temporary pain relief for
Warning: Flammable, keep away from spark, heat or flame
Manufactured by: PL Developments
1874 Hwy 72 W
clinton, SC 29325
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE UNDER CAP PRINTED SAFETY FOIL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.