Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 29, 2017.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.8g in 100g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.2g in 100g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 2.6g in 100g
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1564
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 4.8%||Cough suppressant & topical analgesic|
|Eucalyptus Oil 1.2%||Cough suppressant|
|Menthol 2.6%||Cough suppressant & topical analgesic|
- on chest and throat, for the temporary relief of cough due to the common cold
- on muscles and joints, for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
See important warnings under "When using this product."
- adults and children 2 years and over:
For cough suppression
- rub a thick layer on throat and chest
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor.
For minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years: do not use
- store at room temperature
cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, paraffin wax, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
camphor (synthetic), eucalyptus oil, and menthol ointment
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1564), LABEL(24286-1564)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.