Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 19, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.8g in 100g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.2g in 100g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 2.6g in 100g
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1564
|Camphor 4.8%||Cough suppressant & topical analgesic|
|Eucalyptus Oil 1.2%||Cough suppressant|
|Menthol 2.6%||Cough suppressant & topical analgesic|
- on chest and throat, for the temporary relief of cough due to the common cold
- on muscles and joints, for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
See important warnings under "When using this product."
- adults and children 2 years and over:
For cough suppression
- rub a thick layer on throat and chest
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor.
For minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years: do not use
- store at room temperature
cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, paraffin wax, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
camphor (synthetic), eucalyptus oil, and menthol ointment
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1564), LABEL(24286-1564)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.