Assured Severe Congestion Nasal Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 21, 2022.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.2mg in 0.4mL
Labeler: Greenbrier International, Inc
NDC Code: 33992-5284
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCL 0.05%....................................... Nasal decongestant
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Shake well before use. Remove safety seal. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. Squeeze cap on both sides in a counter-clockwise turn and pull off to remove. To spray, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use and snap cap back onto the bottle.
- store at room temperature 20° and 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, camphor edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate, monobasic monohydrate
Greenbrier International, Inc.
500 Volvo Parkway
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Made in China
|ASSURED SEVERE CONGESTION NASAL RELIEF
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc (610322518)|