Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Genuine Drugs
NDC Code: 69666-831
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevnet most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until liquid is absorbed into the skin
- for adults and children over 12, rub well on the afffected area. repeat 3-4 times daily
- for children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use
dehydrated ethyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, polyethylene glycol
- store at controlled room temperature
|Labeler - Genuine Drugs (079610378)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.