Dye Free Wal Dryl Allergy childrens
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 23, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 0363-0293
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- find the right dose on the chart below
|age (yr)||dose (mL)|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 mL|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 8 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethycellulose sodium, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Children's Benadryl® Allergy active ingredient††
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 12.5 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE
4 -6 HOUR RELIEF
- Relieves itchy or runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
BUBBLE GUM FLAVOR
DOSAGE CUP PROVIDED
FL OZ (mL)
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare distributors of Benadryl® Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|DYE FREE WAL DRYL ALLERGY
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 423 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Patient Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets