Wal-Dryl PE Allergy and Sinus
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 13, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-4850
(in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- temporarily relieves sins congestion and pressure
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years:do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED⧧
PE Allergy & Sinus
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg / Nasal Decongestant
• Relief of sinus congestion & pressure, runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Plus Congestion active ingredients‡‡
EASY-TO-SWALLOW MINI TABS • PSEUDOEPHEDRINE FREE
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2016.
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy Plus Congestion.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
|WAL-DRYL PE ALLERGY AND SINUS
diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-4850)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-4850)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Other brands
- Dimetapp Children's Nighttime Cold & Congestion, Children's Triacting Night Time, Dytan-D, Triaminic Night Time Cold & Cough