Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 15, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 5g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Genuine Drugs
NDC Code: 69666-252
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- conditions worsen or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or flare up and occur again within a few days
- relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints, associated with simple back ache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- do not bandage tightly
- for external use only
|Children 2 years of age and older||Not to exceed 3-4 application per day|
|Children under 2 years||Ask a doctor|
- store at room temperature
Cedar leaf oil, Epsom Salt, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum and pine oil
Methyl Salicylate 10%
consult a health professional before use.
camphor,menthol, methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Genuine Drugs (079610378)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor / menthol / methyl salicylate topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Other brands
- Bengay Ultra Strength Cream, Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch, Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub, FlexAll 454 Ultra Plus, Pomada Dragon Pain Relief