ZITFREE ACNE TREATMENT
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 24, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-035
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
- treats acne
- dries acne pimples and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
For external use only.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, use sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
carbomer, disodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, laureth-4, methylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide
866-323-0107 or visit www.natureplex.com
benzoyl peroxide ointment
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzoyl peroxide topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Benzoyl peroxide Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Benzoyl Peroxide Pads with Vitamin E Capsules
- Benzoyl Peroxide Bar
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cloths