ZITFREE ACNE TREATMENT
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
- treats acne
- dries acne pimples and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
For external use only.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, use sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
carbomer, disodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, laureth-4, methylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide
866-323-0107 or visit www.natureplex.com
benzoyl peroxide ointment
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 4, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.