Stool Softener by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1065
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to72 hours.
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF);excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33*, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C Red #40, FD&C yellow ≠≠6*, gelatin, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Surfax®**
Docusate calcium 240mg
Gentle Relief of Constipation
Take Once a Day
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Surfak®
This is a bulk package. Dispense contents with a child-resistant closure in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|