Dr. Teals Pre and Post Workout Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 20, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1g
Labeler: PDC Brands
NDC Code: 61012-010
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- redness over the affected area
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only as directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, allowing minimum of 2-3 hours in between applications.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
Cetearath 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ester, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance(Parfum), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua).
PRE AND POST WORKOUT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - PDC Brands (037512746)|
|Dhaliwal Laboratories, LLC||016754201||manufacture(61012-010)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (20)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Drug Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Halls Mentho-Lyptus Drops, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Cepacol Sore Throat From Post Nasal Drip, ... +32 more