Rompe Pecho Max Multi Symptoms
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: EFFICIENT LABORATORIES INC
NDC Code: 58593-828
Active ingredients Purposes
(in each 20mL)
Acetaminophen 650 mg..................................Pain reliever/feverreducer
Dextromethorphan Hbr 20 mg............................Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin 400 mg...........................................Expectorant
Phenylephtine HCl 10 mg...................................Nasal decongestant
- Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Cough suppressant
- Nasal decongestant
- temprarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlgem(mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- you take more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinkss every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headahce, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promtly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmamcist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough that is followed by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Ask a docotor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking tranquilizers or sedatives
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- a symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- pain and nasal congestion gets worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: 20 mL (4 teaspoonful) every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: consult a docotr
Blue cohosh, citirc acid, echinacea, eucalptus oil, ginko biloba, glycerin, golden seal root, honey, horehound herb, licorice root, menthol, methylparaben, mullein leaves, myrrh, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, slippery elm bark, sodium chloride, suralose, water, wild cherry bark, zinc sulfate
Questions or comments?
Call (305) 805-3456
Monday-Friday 9 am- 5 pm EST or www.efficientlabs.com
|ROMPE PECHO MAX MULTI SYMPTOMS
acetaminophen, dextromethophan hbr, phenylephrine hcl, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - EFFICIENT LABORATORIES INC (969044932)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Cold, ... +6 more