PhysiciansCare Eye Wash
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 0.98mL in 1mL
Labeler: Acme United Corporation
NDC Code: 0924-0165
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 98%
For flushing the eyes to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, or itching by removing
loose foreign material and air pollutants (smog or pollen).
Warnings: For External Use Only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of bottle to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Discard bottle after use
Do Not Use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- With contact lenses
- If bottle is open or seal is broken
Stop use and consult a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes .
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To pour - hold bottle securely, twist off top to remove
- Control rate of flow by pressure on the bottle
- Flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- Do not touch bottle tip to eye
- If necessary, continue flushing with emergency eyewash or shower.
Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium dihydrate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic
heptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate.
Questions or Comments? Call Toll Free: 800-835-2263
Store at 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C)
|PHYSICIANSCARE EYE WASH
|Labeler - Acme United Corporation (001180207)|
|Acme United Corporation||045924339||relabel(0924-0165), repack(0924-0165)|
|Acme United Corporation||080119599||relabel(0924-0165), repack(0924-0165)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 21, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.