PhysiciansCare Eye Wash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 11, 2021.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 0.98mL in 1mL
Labeler: Acme United Corporation
NDC Code: 0924-0165
Purified Water 98%
For flushing the eyes to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, or itching by removing
loose foreign material and air pollutants (smog or pollen).
Warnings: For External Use Only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of bottle to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Discard bottle after use
Do Not Use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- With contact lenses
- If bottle is open or seal is broken
Stop use and consult a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes .
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To pour - hold bottle securely, twist off top to remove
- Control rate of flow by pressure on the bottle
- Flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- Do not touch bottle tip to eye
- If necessary, continue flushing with emergency eyewash or shower.
Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium dihydrate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic
heptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate.
Questions or Comments? Call Toll Free: 800-835-2263
Store at 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C)
|PHYSICIANSCARE EYE WASH
|Labeler - Acme United Corporation (001180207)|
|Acme United Corporation||045924339||relabel(0924-0165), repack(0924-0165)|
|Acme United Corporation||080119599||relabel(0924-0165), repack(0924-0165)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.