Elyptol Antimicrobial Hand Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 7mL in 10mL
Labeler: Elyptol Inc.
NDC Code: 69343-121
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Supervise children under 6 years.
- Not recommended for infants.
- To decrease bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For healthcare & consumer hand hygiene.
- For external use only
- Keep away from sources of fire or flame.
- If swallowed seek medical advice or contact a Poison Control Center, immediately.
When using this product
- Do not ingest or inhale.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Use undiluted.
Stop using and ask a doctor
- If redness or irritation develops.
- In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with water.
- If issues persist, seek medical attention.
Saturate your hands with Elyptol. Rub together for 30 seconds, covering the front, back, between fingers, even your nails.
Store below 30°C
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Eucalyptus oil, Water, Glycerol, Cellulose.
INT PAT APP NO: PCT/2012/000841
|ELYPTOL ANTIMICROBIAL HAND GEL
|Labeler - Elyptol Inc. (079594781)|
|Universal Packaging Systems, Inc.||790530976||manufacture(69343-121)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.