Nasalub Nasal Relief
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .05g in 100mL
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA, Inc
NDC code: 50066-065
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 28, 2022.
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCL 0.05%................................... Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more directed. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an icrease in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- shake well before use. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. squeeze cap on both sides in a counterclockwise turn and pull off to remove. To spray, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tiliting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, een stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and sanp cab back onto the bottle.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phospahte hydrate, disodium EDTA, distilled water, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, PEG 1450, PVP K30
GENOMMA LAB USA INC.
HOUSTON, TX 77027
MADE IN KOREA
|NASALUB NASAL RELIEF
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA, Inc (832323534)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.