Relief Pain Relieving Cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 1, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Corganics, LP
NDC Code: 58559-001
For the temporary Relief of pain of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only. If condition worsens, or if symptons persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
Do Not Use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- when bandaged tightly
- with other topical products
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years old and older: apply a small amount to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Gently massage until absorbed.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Deionized Water, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerine, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, L-Arginine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Tocopherol, Methylsulfonylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine
|RELIEF PAIN RELIEVING CREAM
|Labeler - Corganics, LP (028162522)|
|Naturich Cosmetique Labs||124281663||manufacture(58559-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Drug Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Flexall, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, Blue-Emu Maximum Strength Arthritis, Muscle & Joint Pain Relief, ... +32 more