Fortinia by The Podiatree Company
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100mL
Labeler: The Podiatree Company
NDC Code: 54633-214
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• cures most athlete’s foot infections and ringworm infections
• relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• irritation occurs
• there is no improvement within 4 weeks
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• wash affected area and dry thoroughly
• apply one drop to the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by your doctor
• using a disposable cotton swab, spread a thin layer over the affected area
• discard cotton swab
• supervise children in the use of this product
• for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
• for athlete’s foot and ringworm infections, use daily for 4 weeks
• this product is not effective on scalp or nails
Store at controlled room temperature.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, PEG 400, polysorbate 80, SD alcohol (9.75%), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), tritium vulgare (wheat) germ oil
1.855.763.8733 or visit us at www.thepodiatreecompany.com
clotrimazole 1% solution
|Labeler - The Podiatree Company (078656000)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.