Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 7.5mL, GUAIFENESIN 150mg in 7.5mL
Labeler: Kramer Novis
NDC code: 52083-660
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 5, 2022.
Dextromethorphan HBr, 15 mg
Glyceryl Guaiacolate (Guaifenesin), 150 mg
- for the temporary relief of cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus, drain bronchial tubes, and make coughs more productive
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• coughs lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|4 HOURS EVERY||Adults and Children 12 years of age and over||10 mL (2 tsp)|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||5 mL (1 tsp)|
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age||2.5 mL (½ tsp)|
|Children under 2 years of age||Consult physician|
- Tamper evident feature: Do not use if inner seal is torn, broken or missing.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Citric acid, glycerin, grape flavor, methyl paraben, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propyl paraben, purified water, sucralose
Contains the same active ingredients as Sorbutuss® NR*
Glyceryl Guaiacolate (Guaifenesin)
Antihistamine & Decongestant Free
SUGAR DYE & ALCOHOL FREE
Manufactured in the USA for Kramer Novis. San Juan, PR 00917
Tel: (787) 767-2072 www.kramernovis.com
* Sorbutuss® NR is a registered trademark of Teral, Inc. This product is not manufactured, distributed or marketed by Teral, Inc.
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, glycerol guaiacolate syrup
|Labeler - Kramer Novis (090158395)|
|Registrant - Kramer Novis (090158395)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.