Medically reviewed on October 8, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1g in 100mL
Labeler: S.S.S. Company
NDC Code: 12258-223
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with fever blisters and cold sores
For external use only
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid contact with the nose
Stop use and consult a doctor If
- Irritation or pain persists or increases, condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; avoid moistening area for 2 to 3 minutes following application. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame
- Store in a cool place
- Keep lid tightly capped.
- To report an adverse event or obtain product information contact (404) 521-0857.
ethyl alcohol and ethyl ether
Pain Relieving Anesthetic for
Fever Blisters • Cold Sores
0.5 FL OZ (15mL)
Important: Begin application at the
first sign of a fever blister or cold
for Relieving Pain & Itching of
Fever Blisters & Cold Sores
DISPOSABLE COTTON APPLICATORS
Other Packaging Content
Manufactured by S.S.S. Company, Atlanta, GA 30315, USA
pramoxine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - S.S.S. Company (003288321)|
|S.S.S. Company||003288321||MANUFACTURE(12258-223), PACK(12258-223), LABEL(12258-223)|
More about Curasore (pramoxine topical)
- Curasore Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- Drug class: topical anesthetics