Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 6, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 0.3g in 100g
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-232
Lanolin USP 30%
Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on deep or punctured wounds.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally to affected area as needed or as directed by physician.
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)
- You May report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North Bergen, NJ 07047.
Cera Alba, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantion, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxydstearate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Water
Call 1-800-337-6296 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST.
otc skin protectant drug products ointment
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - DermaRite Industries, LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-232)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.