Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 0.3g in 100g
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-232
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanolin USP 30%
Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on deep or punctured wounds.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally to affected area as needed or as directed by physician.
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)
- You May report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North Bergen, NJ 07047.
Cera Alba, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantion, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxydstearate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Water
Call 1-800-337-6296 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST.
otc skin protectant drug products ointment
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - DermaRite Industries, LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-232)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.