Medically reviewed on Apr 6, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 0.3g in 100g
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-232
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanolin USP 30%
Temporarily protects and helps relieve
- irritation from chafed and abraded skin due to incontinence
- skin irritations resulting from friction and rubbing
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on deep or punctured wounds.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally to affected area as needed or as directed by physician.
Store at room temperature (59 o- 86 oF)
Cera Alba, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantion, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxydstearate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Water
otc skin protectant drug products ointment
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - DermaRite Industries, LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-232)|