PECGEN PSE Cough Suppressant Expectorant Nasal Decongestant GRAPE Flavor
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 187mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Kramer Novis
NDC Code: 52083-628
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 187 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occuring with a cold or inhaled irritants
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difﬁculty in urination due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are acompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
EVERY 4 HOURS
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older:||
10 mL (2 tsp.)
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||
5 mL (1 tsp.)
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age:||
2.5 mL (½ tsp)
|Children under 2 years of age:||
- Tamper evident: Do not use this product if breakaway band on cap is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
- Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains: Sodium 16 mg
Citric acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
|PECGEN PSE COUGH SUPPRESSANT EXPECTORANT NASAL DECONGESTANT GRAPE FLAVOR
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Kramer Novis (090158395)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.