PECGEN PSE Cough Suppressant Expectorant Nasal Decongestant GRAPE Flavor
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 1, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 187mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Kramer Novis
NDC Code: 52083-628
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 187 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCL, USP 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants
- helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have • heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate gland • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if • nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur • symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever • cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||
2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||
1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|Children 2 to under |
6 years of age
Consult a doctor
• Store at controlled room temperature 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
• Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing
Citric acid, grape flavor, methylparaben, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose
Contains the same active ingredients as Trispec® PSE
• SUGAR FREE • ALCOHOL FREE
• DYE FREE • GLUTEN FREE
Manufactured in the USA for Kramer Novis. San Juan, PR 00917.
Tel: (787) 767-2072 www.kramernovis.com
* Trispec® PSE is a Registered Trademark of Deliz Pharmaceutical Corp. This product is not manufactured, distributed or marketed by Deliz Pharmaceutical Corp.
|PECGEN PSE COUGH SUPPRESSANT EXPECTORANT NASAL DECONGESTANT GRAPE FLAVOR
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Kramer Novis (090158395)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets and Capsules
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid