Laxative pills maximum strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
NDC code: 46122-256
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 5, 2022.
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative
These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away.
- swallow tablet(s) with a glass of water
- swallow tablet(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg
- each tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg
- very low sodium
- store at between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
acacia, ammonium hydroxide*, anhydrous lactose*, calcium phosphate dihydrate*, calcium sulfate anhydrous*, carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, iron oxide*, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow*, isopropyl alcohol*, kaolin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, n-butyl alcohol*, polyethylene glycol povidone*, propylene glycol*, shellac, silicon dioxide*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, stearic acid*, sucrose, talc, tartaric acid*, titanium dioxide, white wax*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to ex-lax® maximum Strength active ingredient
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
natural senna ingredient
for gentle, dependable overnight relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Distributed by AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
visit us at www.goodneighborpharmacy.com
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122 (007914906)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.