BioPure Antibacterial Hand Wipes
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 10, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Quest USA Corp
NDC Code: 78691-003
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.
- in children less than 2 months old.
- on open skin wounds.
do not get in eyes. If contact is made rinse thoroughly with water.
irritation or rash appears and lasts.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to hands, allow to dry without wiping.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat.
Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
|BIOPURE ANTIBACTERIAL HAND WIPES
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Quest USA Corp (079869689)|