DR CLINIC 75% ALCOHOL WIPES
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 75mL in 100g
Labeler: MAKYAJ KOZMETIK INSAAT SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
NDC code: 76725-012
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 31, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
• To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
• For external use only, harmful if swallowed.
• Do not use as baby wipe.
• Do not flush.
• Do not use on open skin wounds.
• Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Open container plastic cover, Tear off moisture seal film. Pull out wipe corner from the center of wipe roll; twist wipe corner through the dispensing center of the canister. Next sheets pop up automatically. Keep center cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
• No need to rinse after usage. Allow skin to dry without wiping. For adults and children 2 years and over. Discard properly after use. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store in dry and cool place and away from oxidizers.
• Production date, expiry date and lot number are written on the package.
Inactive Ingredients Water, Glycerin, Parfum
Kills 99.9% Bacteria & Germs
75% Alcohol Concentration
99.9% Efficient Sterilization
Moisturizes and Does Not Dry
Made in Turkey
Distributed by IVI
200 Blydenburg Rd.
Unit 3 -Islandia NY 11749
|DR CLINIC 75% ALCOHOL WIPES
ethyl alcohol cloth
|Labeler - MAKYAJ KOZMETIK INSAAT SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI (504546402)|
|MAKYAJ KOZMETIK INSAAT SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI||504546402||manufacture(76725-012)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.