Sanitol London Sanitizing
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 4, 2020.
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 75mL in 100mL
Labeler: Endeks Kimya Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
NDC Code: 78089-045
Ethyl alcohol 75%
• hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated use
• for use when soap and water are not available
• Extremely flammable aerosol, keep away from fire / flame.
• Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames and other ignition sources.
• Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
• Protect from the sunlight.
• For external use only.
Do not use
• on children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product • Avoid use on/or around eyes, ears, mouth, broken/irritated skin or large
areas of body. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water several minutes. • do not
inhale or ingest.
Stop and ask doctor if
• irritation persist
• or if product is swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Shake well before use.
• Hold can upright at 6-7 inches away from surface and spray evenly.
• Allow to air dry for 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat application a necessary
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
• store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
• Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 C/122 F.
Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Parfum, Glycerin
KILLS 99.9% OF VIRUSES BACTERIA
ALCOHOL CONTENT 75 %
Rinse Free Protection
*Effective at eliminating 99.9% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
You may also report any serious side effects to PO Box 328, Wood Ridge, NJ 07075-328
ethyl alcohol aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Endeks Kimya Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (565678914)|
|Endeks Kimya Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi||565678914||manufacture(78089-045)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.