Personal Sanitizing Wipes
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 20, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.0013g in 1g
Labeler: Sanitizer Supply, LLC
NDC Code: 90026-110
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%...........................................Antiseptic
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin
- after assisting ill persons
- or before contact with a person under medical care or treatment
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or ocntact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
purified water USP
|PERSONAL SANITIZING WIPES
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Sanitizer Supply, LLC (117594299)|
|Sanitizer Supply, LLC||117594299||manufacture(90026-110), pack(90026-110)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.