75% Ethyl Alcohol Disinfecting Wipes
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 22, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 75g in 100g
Labeler: DERMARITE INDUSTRIES LLC
NDC Code: 61924-351
Alcohol 75% Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidential ingestion contact a physician or Poison control Ceter right away.
- Wipe entiere surface of hands thoroughly and allow hands to dry.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. use a second wipe to sanitize hands.
- Discard after single use. Do not flush.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Store below 95F (35C)
- Lot number and date of manufacture can be found on container.
- You may report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North bergen, NJ 07047
Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerine, Glycerine, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Call 1-800-337-6296 Mon-fri 9 AM-5 PM EST.
In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away.
In case of accidental ingestion contact a physican or poison control center right away.
|75% ETHYL ALCOHOL DISINFECTING WIPES
|Labeler - DERMARITE INDUSTRIES LLC (883925562)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.