Distill Brand Sanitizing
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 15, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.8mL in 1mL
Labeler: OCG Products, LLC
NDC Code: 78118-000
Ethyl Alcohol 80%
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diease. For use when soap & water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
keep out of eyes, ears & mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 59-86°F.
- Avoid freezing & excessive heat above 104°F.
- May damage plastics and/or discolor fabrics.
hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP, rosemary mint essential oil.
|DISTILL BRAND SANITIZING
|Labeler - OCG Products, LLC (966912201)|
|Redmont Distilling Company, LLC||084878898||manufacture(78118-000)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.