Amoray Multipurpose Sanitizer
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: KOZMO KIMYA SANAYI VE DIS TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
NDC code: 75822-028
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 18, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%.......................................Purpose: Antiseptic
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce germs in the skin that can potentially cause diseases.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
Do not store at temperatures above 120°F(48°C).
- Keep our of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product.
- Rub hands together for 15 seconds, pay attention between fingers, fingernails and cuticles.
- Allow to dry without wiping.
Water, Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Questions or comments? 1-877-879-6999
|AMORAY MULTIPURPOSE SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol aerosol, spray
|Labeler - KOZMO KIMYA SANAYI VE DIS TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI (535362693)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.