Zep FS Antimicrobial Hand Cleaner
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 18, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100mL
Labeler: Zep Inc.
NDC Code: 66949-105
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic Hand Wash
- Hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- For use in food processing facilities.
For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes; if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Wet hands with water.
- Place hands under dispenser and apply liquid soap.
- Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles, and cuticles.
- Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauramine Oxide, PEG-6 Cocamide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
Call 1-877-I-BUY-ZEP (1-877-428-9937)
|ZEP FS ANTIMICROBIAL HAND CLEANER
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Zep Inc. (030471374)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.