Preferred Plus Pharmacy Artificial Tears
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED 0.6g in 100mL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC code: 61715-211
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 23, 2022.
Polyvinyl alcohol....Eye lubricant
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
- Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
- remove contact lens before using
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15º-30ºC (58º-86ºF)
|PREFERRED PLUS PHARMACY ARTIFICIAL TEARS
polyvinyl alcohol, povidone solution
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture(61715-211), pack(61715-211), label(61715-211)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.