Clean Simple Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 25, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 75mL in 100mL
Labeler: KINGKEY MBC LIFE TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., LTD
NDC Code: 73928-003
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
when using this product
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezingandexcessive heatabove 40°C(104F)
Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomehtyl Propanol
|CLEAN SIMPLE HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - KINGKEY MBC LIFE TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., LTD (545349263)|
|KINGKEY MBC LIFE TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., LTD||545349263||manufacture(73928-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.