SCENT THEORY - KEEP CLEAN MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE 65 PERCENT
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 1, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65mL in 100mL
Labeler: SCENT THEORY PRODUCTS LLC
NDC Code: 76891-126
ETHYL ALCOHOL 65%
- decreases bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WET HANDS THOROUGHLY WITH PRODUCT AND ALLOW TO DRY WITHOUT WIPING.
- FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6, USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INFANTS.
- DO NOT STORE ABOVE 105°F
- MAY DISCOLOR SOME FABRICS
- HARMFUL TO WOOD FINISHES AND PLASTICS
water, glycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, yellow 5 lake, aloe
barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin, blue 1 lake
|SCENT THEORY - KEEP CLEAN MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - SCENT THEORY PRODUCTS LLC (101216246)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.