Dead Sea Collection Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 22, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: "Crystalline" Heath & Beauty From The DEad Sea LTD
NDC Code: 71095-001
Alcohol 70% v/v
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease, For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine
|DEAD SEA COLLECTION INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - "Crystalline" Heath & Beauty From The DEad Sea LTD (600582704)|