Hand Sanitzer (non-alcohol)
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 16, 2020.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ruggiero Innovations LLC
NDC Code: 72155-005
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only
avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of liquid into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds
- Rinse with potable water (Optional).
Water, coco-glucoside, laurtrimonium chloride, cocamidopropylamine oxide, citric acid.
|HAND SANITZER (NON-ALCOHOL)
benzalkonium chloride spray
|Labeler - Ruggiero Innovations LLC (080983107)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.