EnviroPure Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Windmill Health Products, LLC
NDC code: 74154-002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 30, 2022.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- Decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105° F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Purified Water, Hydroxypropyl MethylCellulose
Distributed by: Windmill Health Products®
10 Henderson Drive
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
|ENVIROPURE ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER MAXIMUM STRENGTH
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Windmill Health Products, LLC (831136267)|
|Ion Labs, Inc.||106499791||RELABEL(74154-002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.