CELLSKIN CLEAN PINE
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 24, 2022.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 1.05g in 1.5mL
Labeler: GTG Wellness Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 71080-0013
Active ingredients: ALCOHOL 70.00%
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine
1. In case of using cosmetics or after use, please consult a specialist if there is any abnormal symptom or side effect such as red spot, swelling or itching in direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on wounded areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Avoid direct sunlight.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Remove contaminants from the hands.
1. Open the disposable pouch and put the entire amount of hand cleaner on your hand.
2. Rub gently the front, back of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails for 15 seconds.
|CELLSKIN CLEAN PINE
|Labeler - GTG Wellness Co., Ltd. (689458057)|
|Registrant - GTG Wellness Co., Ltd. (689458057)|
|Yuyu Lnp Inc||694752447||manufacture(71080-0013)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.