NGF 574H HAIR TONIC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 10, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Panthenol 0.50g in 50mL
Labeler: Celino Inc.
NDC Code: 73655-070
Active ingredients: Panthenol 1.00%
Water, Human Cord Blood Cell Conditioned Media, Propanediol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol,Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
Purpose: Hair growth
1. Stop using this product and see a dermatologist, if skin swelling, itching or skin rashes appear after using this product or by exposure to sun light
2. Refrain from applying the product on wounded skin area
3. Cautions during storage and handling a) keep out of reach from infants and children b) store away from direct sunlight
4. Wash out immediately when in contact with eyes
keep out of reach from infants and children
A hair tonic containing high concentration of primed, human cord blood cell conditioned media whose performance in haircare is proved by clinical study
+ Safety and efficacy proved in clinical trials
+ Patent granted (Pat# 10-1836029)
1. Use steadily for more than 4 weeks.
2. Spray tonic close to the scalp that needs care.
3. After a light massage with your fingertips, the tonic will be completely absorbed into the scalp after about 30 minutes.
|NGF 574H HAIR TONIC
|Labeler - Celino Inc. (695738827)|
|Registrant - Celino Inc. (695738827)|