Thieves Essential Oil-Infused Chest Rub
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 26, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.028g in 1g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 0.013g in 1g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 0.053g in 1g
Labeler: Young Living Essential Oils
NDC Code: 70631-057
Eucalyptus oil 1.3%
Camphor .............Cough Suppressant & Topical Analgesic
Menthol ...............Cough Suppressant & Topical Analgesic
Eucalyptus oil .....Cough Suppressant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use • by mouth • in nostrils • on wounds or damaged skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysetma
Stop use and consult a doctor if :
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, is accompanied by fever, rash or persistant headache.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
When using this product do not
- use near open flame
- add to hot water or container where heating water
May cause splattering and result in burns.
Keep out of reach of children.
See warnings under " When using this product".
- Adults and children 2 years and older. • for cough suppression • rub a thick layer on throat and chest
- Use up to three times daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Children under 2: do not use
- Store at room temperature (68° and 77° F).
Sunflower oil, Safflower oil, Castor oil, Grape seed oil, Toxicodendron succedaneum whole, Helianthus annuus seed wax, Olive oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Clove oil †, Glyceryl linolenate, Lemon oil †, Beta-sitosterol, Cinnamon bark oil †, Squaline, Rosemary oil †, Eucalyptus radiata † leaf oil
Questions? call 1-800-371-3515
|THIEVES ESSENTIAL OIL-INFUSED CHEST RUB
camphor (natural) ointment
|Labeler - Young Living Essential Oils (836136630)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.