Medics Choice Lubricant Eye Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 10, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 55651-030
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Do not use this product if
- solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- to open, twist and pull tab to remove
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container
- if used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow yur eye doctor's instructions
- store at 15º-25ºC (59º-77ºF)
- use only if single-use container is intact
- use before expiration date marked on container
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
calcium chloride, **hydrochloric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, **sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate.
**may contain these ingredients to adjust pH.
|MEDICS CHOICE LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution
|Labeler - K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture(55651-030), pack(55651-030), label(55651-030)|