BLT Skin Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 0.2g in 1g, TETRACAINE 0.01g in 1g, LIDOCAINE 0.04g in 1g
Labeler: M2B Pharma LLC
NDC code: 73341-001
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 25, 2023.
For temporary relief of pain
For external use only
- On wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- In large quantities
- At the same time as other topical analgesics or anesthetics
- If you are currently taking medication to control heart rate or rhythm or if you have any type of heart disease
- If you are allergic to PABA, benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine or other sulfonamides (sulfa) type drugs
- If you are under the age of 17
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membrane
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of clear occlusive dressing
- Do not apply heat (such as heating pad) to area of use
- If redness or skin irritation is present at application site
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You have any heart conditions
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 17 years of age:
- Apply to affected area of pain no more than 3-4 times per day. Do not cover with any occlusive dressing
Do not use on children 17 years and younger without consulting a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Store away from heat, sunlight, and excessive heat or humidity
behentrimonium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, citric acid, dimethyl isosorbide, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-150 distearate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-37, water
|BLT SKIN CREAM
benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine cream
|Labeler - M2B Pharma LLC (117182771)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.