Assured Oral Health Fresh Mint
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 25, 2020.
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.07g in 100mL
Labeler: Greenbrier International, Inc.
NDC Code: 33992-0320
For better oral hygiene and fresher breath
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
Usehelps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing. rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of the teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Alcohol Free Rinse - Refreshing Clean Mint.
DISTRIBUTED BY: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
ORAL HEALTH FRESH MINT
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.