Asepxia Liquid Acne Cleanser
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA
NDC code: 50066-060
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 16, 2022.
Salicylic acid 1.0%
- Helps clear up acne blemishes
- Penetrates pores to control acne blemishes
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If excessive skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use daily on skin prone to acne.
- Apply to wet skin with a clean wash cloth or body puff. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Store at room temperature
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Laureth-4, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium EDTA, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Call toll free 1-877-99-GENOM (43666) Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, Central time.
Distributed by: Genomma Lab USA Inc., Houston, TX, 77027.
|ASEPXIA LIQUID ACNE CLEANSER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA (832323534)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.