Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 1, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MANNITOL 30g in 100g, MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: MARYHELENE ENTERPRISES INC
NDC Code: 73180-005
for the temporary relief of pain.
For external use only.
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use with heating pads or other heating devices
- as with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older, apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times a day. Children under 12 years of age: do not use, contact a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl stearate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polyethylene glycol 100 stearate, Water, Cetearyl alcohol.
1-833-772-7326 (1 833 QR CREAM) or visit www.qrcream.com
|Labeler - MARYHELENE ENTERPRISES INC (203935056)|
|Registrant - MARYHELENE ENTERPRISES INC (203935056)|
|EFULFILLMENT SERVICE INC||023132306||pack(73180-005)|
|MARYHELENE ENTERPRISES INC||203935056||label(73180-005)|
|PROLAB HEALTH & BEAUTY LTD||259329733||manufacture(73180-005)|