DG Poly Antibiotic First Aid Antibiotic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 24, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin 500U in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 10000U in 1g
Labeler: Dollar General
NDC Code: 55910-342
First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of a finger tip) on the area up to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
|DG POLY ANTIBIOTIC
FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
bacitracin and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Dollar General (068331990)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.