Sterillium Rub Fragrance Free
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 89.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: BODE Chemie GmbH
NDC code: 65616-008
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 24, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 85% w/w
- surgical hand antiseptic
- significantly reduces the number of micro-organisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use in or near the eyes or on mucous membranes.
When using this product and contact with the eyes occurs, flush immediately with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to clean, dry hands
- for the first use of the day, use a nail pick
- dispense approx. 2 mL into hand, dip fingers of opposite hand into palm, working product under nails and into cuticles
- repeat procedure with other hand
- with hands still moist spread around the hand and lower 1/3 of the forearm
- reapply the product to the hands, paying particular attention to fingers, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- following application, rub hands until dry
- hands should remain moist for entire application time, approx. 1.5 minutes.
Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin
85% w/w ethyl alcohol with emollients
Indication: Significantly reduces the number
of micro-organisms on the hands and forearms
prior to surgery or patient care.
Fast-actng. Dermatologically tested.
Gentle to skin.
Read Drug Facts panel before use.
Questions? Call 1-800-MEDLINE
1000 mL 33.8 fl.oz.
|STERILLIUM RUB FRAGRANCE FREE
|Labeler - BODE Chemie GmbH (316039007)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.