Optimel Manuka Dry Eye Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 18, 2019.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Melcare Biomedical Pty Ltd
NDC Code: 73024-399
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
- if you have a history of hypersensitivity or sensitive to honey or benzoate preservatives without seeking medical advice.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if packaging is damaged.
- serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
- Before first use: check tamper ring is attached to cap base – remove cap and discard ring.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- replace cap after using.
- remove contact lenses before using.
- wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.
- Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
- You experience eye pain change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands.
- Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected of the affected eye up to 3 times daily.
- Children under 16 years of age ask a doctor.
- Single patient use only.
- Discard 2 months after opening.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
Honey ( Leptospermum spp.), Sodium benzoate, Sodium chloride, Water.
|OPTIMEL MANUKA DRY EYE DROPS
glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - Melcare Biomedical Pty Ltd (743166886)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.