Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 4, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: All Pharma, LLC
NDC Code: 53149-2000
Acvtive ingredients: (in each 5ml) Purpose
Guaifenesin 100 mg ................................... Expectorant
- Help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use
- if you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctor
Ask the doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask the doctor if
- Nervoisness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Shake well before use
Adults and children 12 years and over 10 mL (2 tsps) every 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years of age. 5 mL (1 tsps) every 4 hours
Children under 6 years of age Do not use
Blue cohosh, citric acid, echinacea, eucalyptus oil, ginkgo biloba, glycerin, gold seal root, honey flavor, horehound herb, licorice root, menthol, mullein, myrrh, potassium sorbate, slippery elm bark, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, water, sodium chloride, sucralose, wild cherry bark and zinc sulfate.
|Labeler - All Pharma, LLC (078572520)|
|All Pharma, LLC||078572520||MANUFACTURE(53149-2000)|
More about guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Pricing & Coupons
- 251 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- Patient Information
- Guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin Granules
- Guaifenesin Liquid
- Guaifenesin Tablets