CVS Feminine Intimate Powder
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 27, 2020.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: PureTek Corporation
NDC Code: 59088-244
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- for the treatment and relief of external genital itching
- relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with external genital itching
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- store between 59°-86°F
- lightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Fragrance, Nylon-12, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
|CVS FEMININE INTIMATE POWDER
miconazole nitrate powder
|Labeler - PureTek Corporation (785961046)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- Other brands