EZ Nite Sleep Nighttime Sleep Aid
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 26, 2019.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-404
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only one dose (2 softgels) per day (24 hours)
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- adults & children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidity
- protect from light
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol*, purified water,sorbitan, sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN ZZZQUIL®†
EZ Nite Sleep
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Not for Treating Cold or Flu
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademarks of The Proctor & Gamble Company.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
|EZ NITE SLEEP
NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 423 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Drug Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets