Medically reviewed on April 15, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: SteriWeb Medical, LLC
NDC Code: 69085-466
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help treat, protect and prevent skin infection associated with
- minor cuts
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- Do not use in or near the eyes
- Do not use if you have a history of allergy to any of the ingredients
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area; apply a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first)
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
Avoid excessive heat.
USP Petrolatum, Water, Polihexanide (PHBM)
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - SteriWeb Medical, LLC (079409860)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.